Smooth out the ups and downs of cash flow with a business overdraft.
- Provides cash flow relief with funds to cover business expenses, such as invoices and wages until you’re paid.
- Provides the assurance that you can pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight.
- Use an overdraft to expand your business, be it with a marketing campaign or to tender for new contracts etc.
- Negotiate better terms and discounts with a pay early strategy to suppliers, using the overdraft.
- Flexible repayment options.
The overdraft is generally attached to the normal day to day Business account. All sales income is channelled into the account. The Lender may review the Facility from time to time, but the overdraft balance should stay under the agreed limit at all times.
- No minimum or maximum amount (credit criteria apply)
- Variable interest rate (fixed rate not available)
- Easy access via: Online banking, Telephone, Mobile or Tablet Banking.
Variable rateOptions of interest only or principal and interest repayments or interest in advance. Redraw (subject to Lender conditions) – you can make extra payments and access these funds later.
Fixed rateProvides the certainty of knowing the loan commitment over the term of the fixed period, with each repayment. Protects you from potential future interest rate increases, throughout the fixed term.
Terms and loan securityThe term of your Business Loan can vary due to a number of factors:
- Loan term up to 25 years when residential property used as security
- Loan term up to 15 years when commercial, industrial or rural property used as security.
- Unsecured* loans up to 10 years, depending on the Lenders terms and conditions.
*Unsecured generally means: no property offered as security.